Do you need your new or existing computer setup with software and data? DC PC Solutions can do this for you.
Computer Setup Needs
Here are the most usual services we perform:
- You bought a new computer and want your data (documents, photos, videos, emails…), and programs, transferring over from your old machine.
- Backing up and reformatting your machine because of faults, viruses or new hard disks.
- Setup of Internet, Email, Printers, cameras, wireless home networks.
- Upgrading Windows.
- Installation of Antivirus programs
- Setting up backup devices and programs to keep your precious data safe.
- Software installation – eg Microsoft Office.
Our customers use our setup services to save time, or because they’re not sure about doing it themselves. If you’re not familiar with operating a PC we also offer one to one lessons.
Our priority is that you don’t lose any data when reformatting an existing machine, or transferring it over to a new one. We know full well how precious your photos, videos, saved emails and documents are.
Here at DC PC Solutions we either:
- Backup directly from your existing computer, or
- In the case of machines that aren’t working, we remove the hard disk, put it in another computer and backup from there.
We make sure that all the computers we work on have antivirus software installed. We can also add password managers, clean-up and anti-malware software.
Your Home or Business or at DC PC
If a setup job involves a lot of waiting time, we will do them at our own premises, rather than at your home. This works out much cheaper for you because we can work on other jobs while your software installs or files copied.