When it comes to computer viruses and malware, prevention is always better than cure. It’s vital to protect your computer, and your important files and photos, from damage and loss.
Virus & Malware Prevention
We’d much rather help you secure your computer, and use it safely, than see you suffer from infection.
To help you prevent infection, we will update you on the latest threats, recommend good software, and post tutorials here on our blog and our Facebook Page
When Prevention Fails
Sometimes, no matter how careful you are, there can come a time when your computer becomes affected by a virus or malware. Without adequate virus protection it’s a certainty.
It’s not surprising. More than 317 million new computer viruses or other malicious software appeared last year. That’s nearly one million new threats released each day. See the 2015 Internet Security Threat Report for more details.
Some you can easily remove yourself, using virus removal software, others need professional attention. Often it’s not just a matter of removing the infection but repairing the damage it’s caused. DP PC Solutions can help you.
DC PC Solutions Virus, Malware & Security Services
- Remove Viruses and Malware
- Fix any damage to Windows
- Getting your computer running smoothly again
- Reformat your machine when absolutely necessary.
- Make sure you don’t lose your data
- Install virus and malware checking and removal software
- Backup Solutions
- Advising you of ways to avoid infection
- Recommending security software